The workshop is an opportunity for children to take part in a choral activity that is parallel to yours, under the guidance of expert teachers and pedagogues and to share it with children from different countries. Different proposals will be activated and there will be a final performance, for single participants and for school choirs (even if they are not complete choirs). Visiting the workshop will be for educators, teachers and conductors an opportunity to confront themselves on methodologies and specific repertoire for this important age range.
Musical requirements: the workshop is open to everybody, with or without choral experience; the activities will take into consideration the different musical skills of the participants.
- you can register for single days, as well as for the whole festival
- to have your spot guaranteed, book before the 30th of June
- late booking is possible until the day before, but availability is not guaranteed
- 8.30-9.30 children arrival
- 9.30-13.00 musical activities and morning snack
- 13.00-13.30 children pick up (morning programme)
- 13.30-14.30 lunch
- 14.30-17.30 free activities
- 17.30 children pick up
- after 17.30 possibility of extended time
Individual cost for the whole festival: € 120 in the morning, € 150 until 5.30 p.m., lunch included (regardless of the number of days of participation). The fee applied is standard, regardless of the country of origin and/or type of membership.
One-day participation ticket: buy a daily ticket (25€, lunch not included). Lunch costs € 8.
Musical programme: it will be based on the participants skills; there will be:
- repertoire for children who sing for the first time
- repertoire for one-day participations and weekend participations (July, 28th and 29th)
- repertoire for long participations: from July 28th or Monday 30th to the end of the festival
- more details will be published on the web site in spring
Conductors: there will be Italian and international pedagogues leading the rehearsals, and guest conductors from different countries.
Final performance: it will take place on Friday, August 3rd, for children who have started at the latest on Monday.