It was built in 1667 by the homonym Confraternity who are still there. The Confraternity was founded in the XVI century and had the task of burying dead people left in the streets by the pestilence. In the 80’s concerts of “Settembre Musica” were held in the magnificent church. On that occasion the public could admire the central dome that radiates light onto the alter. The Confraternity opens the door of the Church now and again, which is another example of Torino baroque. Many documents are preserved in the historical archives belonging to the Order and they are a testimony of that period.