The San Domenico Church was built between the 1250 and 1280, it was constructed as a representative building for the Domenican order. The façade of the church faces Via San Domenico but the area spreads out along Corso Milano. It is the most important medieval archaeological remains of the city.
It is one of the oldest churches in Turin and it stands out for its gothic style almost undamaged, even though the city has been renovated many times over the centuries. The Church was one of the Savoy family’s favourite places of cult.