It started as an extension of the production company Ambrosio. The architect, Fenoglio designed the theater raised above the ground. Then the Ambrosio Company bought the land overlooking the River Dora to have a structure divided up into a single lot. When the initial financial difficulties of the 1930’s came to an end it was restructured several times: the theater is now used as a place for studying, cultural centers, space for shows and prose performances. The “Teatro Espace” is ideal for public music events , workshops and theater productions.