It was inaugurated in 1854 and designed by the architect, Luigi Formento. The style is neo-gothic and it is characterized, above all, by its bell tower, pinnacles, rose windows and portal. The temple represents the claim of right to freedom of religion, expressed by the Waldensian when they moved to Turin at the beginning of the nineteenth century.. It is located in the colourful district of San Salvario. Over the last few years many cultural initiatives have been organized to inform people about the Waldensian history, through spiritual paths, identity and reflecting on the religious minorities that have integrated into the social fabric of Turin.