Based on a project by Ravelli Bartholomew in 1713, the facade was completed by the end of the nineteenth century. The masterpiece of the Church is represented by the bronze portal, composed of panels depicting episodes of the Madonna from the Scriptures. The church is located within a nature reserve. The Sacro Monte is home to forty-five frescoed chapels, with over eight hundred statues. Declared as World Heritage Site, in the early '600 the mountain was leveled to build the staircase giving the access to the holy shrine. Because of its remarkable artistic and research commitment, sublimated by an exceptional result, we cannot avoid a visit to this masterpiece of architecture and landscape.