Not far from Lingotto, on the Po’s left side, it’s signed by the architect Amedeo Albertini. Facing the river, the original project was made on 1960, a stone facade looks like suspended on a glass window but it’s supported by a stainless steel and piling beams. All the museum was made upon an artificial hill, with a main building then joined to a second building: in the inner yard there’s a winter garden, a concave geometry connects the out-building with the central one. The skylights on the roof give to the building typical industrial face. Beyond the permanent collection, museum has a temporary exposition with model and concept cars. During the expositive route you can find engines and other car parts. The exposition starts from 1769 and uses several models distributed on three floors. On the low ground: “Automobile and 20th century”, on the first floor: “The man and the automobile”, in the last section: “Automobile and design”. The visitor can also enjoy the newspaper library, the library, the documentation centre and the photograph archive.